Have A Fundraiser With Your Local Trampoline Park
Jump to raise money for good cause!
Need to amp up fundraising for your organization? Ditch the boring fundraiser and partner with Jump Off Indoor Trampoline Park & Fun Zone in a “fun-raiser”! It’s easy to jump and play to raise money for your group!
The fundraising program offered at our indoor trampoline gym is currently available to public or private schools, non-profit organizations, booster clubs, or other not-for-profit groups interested in raising funds for their organizations.
- Step 1: Pick a start date
Jump Off fundraising events run from 1 to 5 days. Multiple days helps you to maximize attendance! Available year-round except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or during winter, mid-winter, or school spring breaks.
- Step 2: Submit online request
Submit a request by using the request form below. Our trampoline park’s representative/manager will contact you and help you set up the fundraising event. Please note that our trampoline center will remain open to the general public.
- Step 3: Promote your event
Create custom 8.5″ x 11″ flyers you can print and post, or use the electronic version to send e-newsletter, update your website, and post on all of your social media sites.
- Step 4: Event Day
You can sit back and enjoy the fun! Greet and mingle with your guests, students, their parents, clients, or supporters of your organization during your fundraiser, and know 20% of all register sales (excluding food, beverages, tokens, groups, and kids’ birthday parties) from your group are going straight to your organization!
- Organization must be a non-profit organization with a non-profit tax ID number.
- Preference is given to charities that support children and teens.
- Date(s) of fundraising event is set with agreement from Jump Off.
- Fundraising event agreement must be signed before the event takes place.
- Percentage returned to the organization is 15-20% of pretax sales for jump/play activity tickets only. Does not include café purchases, group discount tickets, parties, facility rentals, arcade games. Does include retail items, such as grip socks, goody bags, etc.
- Pre-purchased tickets and online tickets cannot be included in the fundraiser.
- Available year-round except Saturdays, Sundays, holidays or during winter, mid-winter, or spring school breaks.
- Organization is responsible for advertising the fundraiser.
- Organization may not solicit jump off customers to participant in the fundraiser in parking areas, at the front door, in the lobby or any other area of the facility.
- Fundraising proceeds will be returned to the organization within 14 days after the event by mail or in-house pickup.